09 August 2014

Anak I

Anak : Emak, can we host a party? I wanna invite all my friend to our house. For a Christmas party!!

Emak : Ermm... but we don't celebrate Christmas my dear. We're celebrating Hari Raya remember?

Anak : But I love Christmas sebab dapat banyak hadiah.

Emak : But during Raya, we give presents to our guests! That's even cooler my dear!


--

Okay. This might sounds funny to any of you but this was my mimpi tadi. Punyala susah hendak menjawab smpi terbangun dari tidur.

Anak, if one day I happen to meet you inshaAllah.. I hope I'll have your wise daddy to help me in giving you the wisest and less hurting answer to all your brilliant questions from your amazing thinking.

Mannn, life sure get tougher that time. Physically and mentally.

Anyway, it's a boy :) 

Have a pleasant weekend.



No comments: