16 December 2014

Bab 11

Azizah: So what are you going to bring me?

Hassan: Tell me... What do you want?

Azizah: A book please.

Hassan: But what book? You have read almost everything! Now tell me. So when I jalan jalan, I know what to get you.

Azizah: Macam ni la, i know that you'll be very busy kan? Jadi.. when you are at the airport, they'll have bookstore kan.. so just buy me a book that when you see that book, you know it reflects me.

Hassan: Maksud mu?

Azizah: Say if you see this travel book and it reminds you of me, then that's the one. So when I read it, I know that you are thinking of traveling to that place with me! Hehe

Hassan: Cheesy! Urghh. I'll just get you a globe then! So we'll have the whole continents to trek together!

Azizah: I'd love that! Just don't get me the 50 shades of grey! 

Hassan: Apatu?

Azizah: Erkkk.. abaikan! Haha

1 comment:

Xiet_Enigma said...

Dear mia,

i just start reading blog again and i am sooooo happy that u do maintain ur blog and keep on writing. please do so coz i love to read it

love,
Xiet